Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020 : Chief Minister Punjab Usman Buzdar has launched the Rozgar Scheme amounting to only about 30 billion rupees worth of accessible financing, notably for small corporations and youthful entrepreneurs.
Punjab Rozgar Scheme will facilitate by the use of financial assist to startups and current corporations in Punjab with explicit cope with COVID-19 hit corporations. The scheme emphasizes commerce, service, manufacturing, agriculture and livestock sectors.
How To Apply For Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020
Under Punjab Green Development Program financial assist might also be supplied to Micro and totally different enterprises that have to undertake helpful useful resource atmosphere pleasant and cleaner manufacturing utilized sciences to reinforce environmental effectivity.
Individuals between the age of 20 to 50 can apply for the loans by signing up by the use of their nationwide identification card on https://rozgar.psic.punjab.gov.pk/
The software program fee of the programme is Rs2000 (non-refundable) and should be submitted as quickly because the making use of has been submitted.
Who Can Apply?
- University/school graduates with entrepreneurial expertise
- Diploma/certificates holder from TVET having technical/vocational teaching.
- Artisans and skilled staff
- Existing corporations (However, selection may be given to current corporations in wake of the current COVID-19 pandemic)
- Micro and totally different enterprises that apply for a mortgage to undertake resource-efficient and cleaner manufacturing utilized sciences or any inexperienced / environment-friendly intervention to reinforce the environmental effectivity of their operations.
The following eligibility requirements may be adhered to course of the loans beneath Punjab Rozgar Scheme:
- Age: 20 to 50 years
- Gender: Male / Female / Transgender
- Resident: Citizen of Pakistan, Resident in Punjab, verified by the use of CNIC
- Business Location: Punjab
- Business Type: Sole Proprietor, Partnership, or any enterprise fulfilling totally different eligibility requirements
- Must have a transparent e-CIB / Credit History
- For startups / new corporations
- Having a viable advertising and marketing technique
- For current corporations
- Having a viable advertising and marketing technique with a highlight to take care of the affect of COVID-19
- Having Valid CNIC
- Any totally different parameter to be set by Punjab Small Industries Corporation (PSIC) / Government
Terms & Conditions
|Purpose of mortgage||
|Processing charge||Rs. 2000/- (non-refundable) on the time of submission of software|
|Tenure of mortgage/Repayment Period||From 02 to 05 years together with a grace interval|
|Grace interval||Up to Six (06) Months (However, the markup shall be charged throughout the grace interval)|
|Type of mortgage||Term mortgage as per financial institution coverage and dealing capital|
|Cost of Capital||Cost of Capital to be paid by Borrower:
|Debt: Equity||80:20 (For males)
90:10 (Women, Transgender and Differently abled)
(Meaning thereby 20% / 10% of the challenge value shall be invested by the borrower)
|Disbursement of loans||In installment(s) as per accepted marketing strategy|
|Security of mortgage||1. Security for Clean Lending
Personal Guarantee of the borrower together with internet price assertion.
Personal Guarantee of the borrower together with a minimum of one, Third Party guarantor with general internet price collectively equal to dimension of the mortgage utilized.
(Third Party must be a citizen of Pakistan and resident of the Punjab having a legitimate CNIC and should not be older than 55 years. Moreover, e-CIB of third social gathering must be clear i.e. it should have no overdue or write off historical past)
Guarantee of Government worker of BS-10 and above alongwith private assure of the borrower.
(Departmental gurantee of the federal government worker shall be obligatory)
Net Worth / Wealth Description and Calculation Criteria:
Net Worth could also be within the type of Tangible Asset i.e Property or Vehicle possession and could also be assessed as follows:
A. Property could also be valued at respective DC fee.
B. Property valuation could also be established from Wealth Tax assertion.
C. Evaluation by Pakistan Banks Association (PBA) accepted evaluator/agent
D. Vehicle valuation shall be bill worth much less depreciation (10% for every passing yr).
2. Security for mortgage restrict from Rs. 1,000,001/- to 10,000,000/-
Mortgage of Assets
A. Residential / Commercial / Industrial / Agricultural Property / automobile having clear title and clear entry (acceptable to the financial institution) and valued by banks accepted appraiser as per financial institution’s coverage.
B. The property must be within the identify of borrower or blood relative of particular person / proprietor / companions.
C. Documentation shall be as per financial institution credit score coverage / authorized division. Charge / hypothecation on fastened / present property as per inner / exterior laws.