The Pakistan Cricket Board has revised the schedule of Zimbabwe’s cricket crew’s tour.
According to the small print, the three ODIs have been initially scheduled for Multan, nevertheless have been moved to Rawalpindi as a consequence of logistical and operational challenges.
The change inside the venue moreover means Lahore will now stage the three Twenty20 Internationals on 7, 8, and 10 November. These matches have been initially consider to occur in Rawalpindi.
Let or not it is acknowledged that the International Cricket Council (ICC) has launched the Super League to supply context to ODI cricket and might operate as a qualification for the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2023 with the hosts and totally different excessive seven sides robotically reserving their spots for the India event. Featuring 13 teams, the 12 Test-playing worldwide places, and the Netherlands, the Super League will see both facet play Four dwelling and Four away three-match assortment.
- 20 Oct – Zimbabwe arrival in Islamabad
- 21-27 Oct – Isolation interval & apply
- 28-29 Oct – Practice at Pindi Cricket Stadium
- 30 Oct – 1st ODI, Pindi Cricket Stadium
- 1 Nov – 2nd ODI, Pindi Cricket Stadium
- 3 Nov – third ODI Pindi Cricket Stadium
- 4 Nov – Travel to Lahore
- 5-6 Nov – Practice at Gaddafi Stadium
- 7 Nov – 1st T20I Gaddafi Stadium
- 8 Nov – 2nd T20I, Gaddafi Stadium
- 10 Nov – third T20I, Gaddafi Stadium
- 12 Nov – Zimbabwe departure for Harare