British Airways has begun its flights to Lahore. The airline’s first flight BA-259 landed in Lahore from Heathrow at 5 am at current.
The earlier month, British Airways launched that it’ll begin direct flights from Lahore to London Heathrow four days per week.
All flights will doubtless be operated by a Boeing 787-Eight departing from Heathrow Terminal 5, landing at Lahore’s International Airport, in response to British Airways.
British High Commissioner to Pakistan, Christian Turner in a message talked about “The first-ever British Airways flights to Lahore is a sign of confidence in Pakistan, and the deepening ties between our two countries. I hope it will open up even more opportunities for business links, people-to-people ties, and tourism.”
Keeping the COVID-19 in ideas, British Airways launched a variety of measures to keep up the passengers protected.
- Checking-in on-line, downloading their boarding cross, and the place potential self-scanning their boarding passes on the departure gate.
- Observing social distancing and using hand sanitizers that are positioned all by means of airports.
- Using new contactless, automated choices at our lounges, along with model new on-line meals and drinks service.
- Wearing a facemask all the time and bringing enough to modify them every four hours for longer flights.
- Ensuring they’ve each half they need from their hand baggage sooner than departure, and the place potential, storing their carry-on bag beneath the seat in entrance of them.
- Not touring in the event that they assume they’ve any indicators of Covid-19.