On Wednesday, customary working procedures (SOPs) have been issued by the Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department for public rallies and completely different gatherings throughout the province.
Punjab well-being division issued a notification on this regard and said that the federal authorities has allowed public rallies, cultural festivals, exhibitions, seminars, political actions, rallies, and public processions after wanting on the corona state of affairs throughout the house.
The following are the SOPs for rallies and completely different gatherings.
- No such public gathering must be allowed throughout the district if the Covid-19 positivity value is above 5 p.c.
- The venue must be chosen on the thought of the home required i.e. 6/toes particular person.
- The indoor venue must be successfully lit and ventilated
- Venue for very extreme to medium menace gathering must be communicated to the district authorities
- Senior residents, kids, and people with persistent diseases have to be discouraged to participate within the gathering
- An particular person with indicators like flu, fever, cough, and so forth. should not be allowed to enter the rally.
- Ensure the provision of hand hygiene facilities
- Participants shall stay away from handshaking, hugging, touching eyes, face.
- Use of face masks shall be compulsory for all people
- Ensure masks are accurately worn by people
- All entrants have to be scanned with a thermal scanner to note physique temperature and completely different Covid-19 indicators
- Covid-19 SOPs precautions banners have to be displayed on the gathering venue
- According to a notification, district administration and district well-being authority have been directed to intently monitor the implementation of SOPs.
It must be talked about proper right here that the district administration and district well-being authorities have been directed to supervise the implementation of SOPs.